Compliant Payroll Derbyshire & CIS Bureau
At ABS Accountancy, we have many years experience not only in accounting; but in payroll & CIS as well. Coupled with our team of qualified and experienced staff means you can be assured that we are offering you a full payroll & CIS bureau solution, which not only frees up your time but can also reduce your costs, sometimes both.
Payroll Derbyshire & CIS bureau
Outsource your Derbyshire payroll and CIS needs to us for a fully comprehensive and flexible service, we tailor our payroll services according to the requirements of your business. We’ll tell you how much you’ll need to pay to HM Revenue & Customs through to a year end compliance and online filing service, including P11D and CIS returns.
We take away the stress of knowing the latest legislation HMRC have in place surrounding your pay, so you’re safe in the knowledge that you taking home the maximum amount of your pay possible whilst staying within the law.
This flexibility makes our payroll services suitable for any business size. Our staff are fully trained and undertake continuing development to ensure they are proficient with current legislation and best practice.
Our Services Include
- Payroll Derby reporting, including PAYE, NICs, SSP Etc;
- Analytical Review;
- Weekly, monthly or mixed payrolls;
- Advice on income tax and national insurance matters;
- Bespoke reports, which are created to suit you and your business;
- P60’s and P45’s for your employees;
- Calculations and advice for changes in salary for your staff;
- Workplace Pension calculations
- HMRC reporting.
Construction Industry Scheme
We also provide a comprehensive service on the new CIS (Construction Industry Scheme). The service, which is mainly online, includes registration of contractors, verification of subcontractors, issue of the Monthly Payment & Deduction Statements
Under the scheme, all payments made from a contractor to a subcontractor who must from that part of the all payment that does not represent the cost of materials incurred by the subcontractor. Only the labour element is subject to CIS.
The deduction rates for the scheme are 20% for subcontractors registered with HMRC for payment under deduction and 30% for those not registered. Subcontractors who meet certain conditions imposed by HMRC are then able to receive payments without deduction of tax.
There are severe implications for non-compliance with the CIS, including strict financial penalties and, in some circumstances, prosecution.
We can relieve this burden from our you with our outsourced CIS service.
Our Services Include
- Advice on whether to register for the CIS;
- Registration with HMRC
- Verification of new subcontractors with HMRC;
- Calculation and processing of monthly deductions from amounts payable to subcontractors;
- Completion and delivery of monthly statement of deduction to subcontractors;
- Completion of monthly return to HMRC using official forms;
- Advice about whether the subcontractor can be considered self-employed or not.
We can also take care of your Auto-Enrolment requirements, we work with a team of leading pension advisers, who will take care of the whole process for you.