Our Company Secretarial team can provide a comprehensive service, ensuring that your company complies with its obligations under The Companies Act, allowing you to focus on running your business. In today’s modern world, company directors are under increasing pressure of changing legislative requirements governing the administration of their companies and keeping up-to date and compliant is more complex and time-consuming than ever before.
The risks of non-compliance with local regulation are considerable with the potential for tough punishments for organisations and individuals alike.
The modern company secretary keeps directors and shareholders informed of their legal responsibilities and makes sure main policies relating to the governance of the company are up to date and accurate. By outsourcing the role of company secretary to ABS Accountancy, you can be assured that we will deliver high calibre skills at a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time company secretary.
We will work with you to understand your business, as well as your corporate secretarial requirements, to ensure that our service is focused on your individual needs.
- We provide the following services;
- Company formations;
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns;
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and other required documentation;
- Maintenance of your company’s statutory records;
- General advice on company law;
- Provision of a registered office address for your business;
- preparing and filing annual returns;
- electronic company formations for private companies, public companies and LLPs;
- providing directors service addresses.